Thursday, April 3, 2014

DOstamper STARS Challenge #076

It is Thursday again.  Time for another DOstamper STARS Challenge.  This week we have a Sketch Pad challenge.

I am just loving the Hardwood background stamp (I might have said that last week too).  This week's card definitely has more of a masculine feel with the brown and green colors as well as the goose image from the Wetlands stamp set. 

 
Some of the elements of my card are slightly different than the sketch.  For example, I didn't want the goose looking off my card, so I moved the circle to the left side.  I think it still captures the essence of the sketch.
 


Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to visit my fellow STARS for more inspiration.


All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
 
Stamps: Wetlands, Hardwood
Paper:  Whisper White, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Early Espresso
Other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Sizzix Circle Framelits, Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome masculine card Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with Wetlands. It's a perfect pairing with the Hardwood stamp. Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like the use of the Hardwood stamp and wetlands together. Nice job. Definitely a man card!

    ReplyDelete