Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Catalog, Sale-a-bration Kick Off & Special Offer

Hooray - today is an exciting day!!  It is the kick off of the 2015 Occasions catalog as well as Sale-a-bration.  That means that you can order all those fabulous new products that you have been seeing in the catalog, online and Pinterest.  Plus, when you spend $50 in an order you get to choose one item from the Sale-a-bration brochure.  There is so much great stuff this year.  My favorites include the Lotus Blossom Stamp Set and Irresistibly Yours DSP!!
 
 
Plus I am offering a SPECIAL during Sale-a-bration. 
For the first 10 customers that place a $50 order in my online store you will get the following:
  • One free Sale-a-bration item (from Stampin' Up! included with your order)
  • One DSP sample pack including 50 sheets of Stampin' Up! DSP measuring 4" x 6" (from me!!) 
  • PLUS my NEW GUIDE to make 10 different cards using 4 cutting templates specifically designed to maximize your 4" x 6" paper. 
How great is that?  Some of the DSP will be current, some will be retired, but it is all Stampin' Up!

Here is a sample of some of the paper (designs may vary):

 
Here is a sample of some of the card designs.


Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email in the form on the left side of my blog.

Visit my Stampin' Up! store.  Order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment