Thursday, October 9, 2014

DOstamper STARS #102

Happy Thursday.  Welcome to another DOstamper STARS challenge.  This week is a Color My World challenge.


I have to admit, I really had to think about how to use these colors. I do love them all (especially Blackberry Bliss), but how to use them together?  Here is what I came up with.  I recently purchased the Another Thank You stamp set and wanted to try the largest "thank you".  I love the way it looks in Blackberry Bliss.

 
The swirls from the Everything Eleanor stamp set were stamped in Old Olive.  I stamped them twice, with most of the image off the page.  I love how the swirl looks with the sentiment.  I added three Petite Petal flowers stamped in Island Indigo.  The centers are accented with rhinestones.

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Find even more inspiration from my fellow STARS.
 
  • Dawn Olchefske: Bordering Blossoms card
  • Sharon Bennett: Hello There Mason Jar card
  • Judy Stricking: Garden Party card
  • Robyn Rasset: Sassy Salutations card
  • Angela O'Neill: Nuts about You card
  • Miriam Bollinger: Park Lane card
  • Laurie Zoellmer: For All Things card
  • Linda Kaufman: Bordering Blooms card

  • All items Stampin' Up unless noted.

    Stamps:  Another Thank You, Petite Petals, Everything Eleanor
    Paper:  Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
    Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Island Indigo, Old Olive
    Other:  Petite Petal Punch, Jewels Basic Rhinestones

    2 comments:

    1. Beautifully done Cindy. Love the boldness of the "Another Thank You" stamp set.

      ReplyDelete