Thursday, May 29, 2014

Color My World DSC #84


Hello!!  Can you believe it is the last Thursday of May already?  Time again for another DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge.  This week is a Color challenge.  I love how we mix up the challenges each week.  It is fun to visit the blogs of my fellow STARS and see how everyone interpreted the challenge differently.


For my card, I chose the new Work of Art stamp set from the upcoming 2014-15 Stampin' Up Catalog.  My older son calls the larger stamp below the rainbow stamp and I think that is where I got the idea to layer the colors like a rainbow.


The sentiment is from the new Hello There hostess stamp set.  I added a little bling and tied a bow with the white baker's twine.  Sweet and simple card.


Thanks for stopping by.  Check out my fellow STARS for more inspiration.

All items Stampin' Up unless noted.

Stamps: Work of Art, Hello There
Paper:  Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Jet Black Stazon Ink
Other:  Basic Jewel Rhinestones, White Baker's Twine

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! That's it's...just love it! Thanks for participating in this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete