Thursday, March 13, 2014

DOstamper STARS Challenge #073

It is time again for another DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge.  Today is a fun sketch challenge.
 
As promised last week, I am again featuring the Morning Meadow stamp set.  I love stamp sets that include both images and sentiments.  I stamped the flowering stem image multiple times in Smoky Slate to create the background layer.

 
The large flower can be punched using the Pansy Punch.  Love that. I think Strawberry Slush is just the right pop of color.

 
Thanks for stopping by.  Visit my fellow STARS for more great cards.
 
All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
 
Stamps: Morning Meadow
Paper:  Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush
Other:  Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Pansy Punch, Strawberry Slush 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Cindy I love your card. The ruffle ribbon gives your card the WOW factor. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! It's so crisp and clean...and it screams Spring!!!! I might just have to CASE this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful Cindy! The colors are a perfect combo and the beautiful flowers... oh, I think I must case this one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the added touch of the ruffle ribbon. Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about your card Cindy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty - I love that you made your own patterned paper! The ribbon and color scheme are beautiful choices!

    ReplyDelete