Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pool Party STARS Challenge

This is my final card featuring the This and That Epic Day DSP and the Simply Sketched stamp set from Stampin' Up.  And of course it is Thursday, that means it is time for another DOStamper STARS Challenge.
 
I changed up the sketch a bit.  My stamped image is on a slightly larger square and I added three Basic Jewel Rhinestones on the same piece.
 

Hope you have enjoyed these cards.  If you have missed my previous cards, here are the links: 
Calypso Epic Day - Calypso Coral
Sketched Epic Day - Gumball Green

All items Stampin' Up unless noted

Stamp: Simply Sketched

Paper:  Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Whisper White, This and That Epic Day DSP
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Pool Party
Other:  Basic Jewel Rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. I love your cards Cindy, they are always so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice twist putting the 3 gems on the square instead of below it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used such a nice color combo. It's soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card Cindy. I almost didn't recognize the DSP.

    ReplyDelete