Thursday, January 29, 2015

Painted Blooms Challenge Cards - DSC #117

It's Thursday - that means it is time for another DOstamper STARS Challenge.  Today we are featuring a Color My World Challenge.
 
 
When I saw these colors, I immediately thought of the Painted Petals stamp set and Painted Blooms DSP.  I chose to go simple this week and create some cards with the DSP.  The sentiments are from the Another Thank You Photopolymer stamp set. 

 
The DSP looks so pretty with either Blackberry Bliss or Rose Red.  Make up a couple of these quick and easy Thank You cards for yourself or to give as a gift.

 
These cards are featured in my Sale-A-Bration special. Check it our here.
 
 
Visit my fellow STARS for more inspiration.
 
  • Dawn Olchefske:  Lotus Blossom Card
  • Laurie Zoellmer:  Petal Potpourri Mini Treat Pocket Card
  • Robyn Rasset:  Stippled Blossoms Card
  • Sharon Bennett:  Crazy About You Card
  • Miriam Bollinger:  Butterfly Basics Card
  •  
    
    Stamps:  Another Thank You
    Paper:  Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss, Rose Red, Painted Blooms DSP
    Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Rose Red
    Other:  None

    1 comment:

    1. I just love the Blackberry Bliss version. It's almost like sending a hug!

      ReplyDelete