Thursday, June 26, 2014

DOstamper STARS Sketch Pad #088

Hello.  It is Thursday again.  Lately the weeks have just been flying by for me.  It is almost the end of June already.  I can't believe that the 4th of July is just around the corner.  Today we have a Sketch Pad Challenge.


This sketch can be used in so many ways.  It is a great sketch to feature Designer Series Paper as well as stamping.  For my card I am using a "new to me" stamp set - Sketched Birthday from the Stampin' Up Annual Catalog.  I stamped the balloon images using Versamark ink on Basic Black cardstock.  I then heat embossed them using White Emboss Powder - I love the look!


The sentiment is stamped with Jet Black Stazon Ink.  The cupcake frosting is colored with Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker. 


Visit my fellow STARS for more inspiration.
All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
Stamps: Sketched Birthday
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Brights DSP Stack
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon Ink
Other:  Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, White Emboss Powder

2 comments:

  1. Love the graphic feel, great card for one of those special birthdays with the big "o" on the end.

    ReplyDelete